Job Summary: Under the direction of the Board of Directors of Span, this position is responsible for the administrative management of all services and operations of Span, Inc.
Required Ability to:
• Understand the interrelationship between federal, state, and local governments and their diverse funding mechanisms
• Analyze federal, state and local laws and regulations
• Plan, organize, and direct Span services and operations
• Prepare complex reports
• Speak persuasively before groups
• Direct a staff of diverse professionals
• Exercise good judgment
• Maintain positive organizational culture
• Establish and maintain credibility with Board of Directors, funders and the public
The above is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
We will NOT receive resumes or walk-ins at the Span Office or otherwise discuss the position with potential applicants.
All inquiries and resumes should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training begins as soon as qualified applicants are selected.
• Successful completion of police background check
• Successful completion of DOT Physical/Drug Screen
• Subject to Random Drug & Alcohol Testing
• Clean Driving Record
This is a Part-Time position, which will be filled upon selection of qualified applicants. Please apply within at the Span Denton County transit office at 1800 Malone Street Denton, TX 76201.