Ways to Give
Thank you for your desire to help Span/Meals on Wheels of Denton County!
We could not serve the community in the way that we do without support from individual donors or our funding partners.
There are several ways you can give:
- Make a one-time or recurring monetary donation here.
- Donate your time by volunteering through our Meals on Wheels program. Learn more by clicking here.
- Volunteer your time or provide cat or dog food to our Senior Paws program. Learn more by clicking here.
- Attend or donate to one of our events. See the Event page for more information here.
- Sign up to give back through our store partners each time you make a purchase. Click the tabs below to find out how:
You can team up with Kroger Community Rewards and Meals on Wheels of Denton County by linking your Kroger Plus Card to help provide meals in your community each time you shop at Kroger.
All it takes are 6 easy steps:
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Choose Savings from menu
- Click on Community Rewards
- At the bottom of the page is Link Your Shoppers Card click on Get Started
- From here Sign In or Create an Account then click on Find an Organization
- Type in TH919 for Meals on Wheels of Denton County
- Click Enroll
Walgreens and Meals on Wheels of Denton County partner from time to time in an effort to raise funds. Be on the lookout for our periodic campaigns with Walgreens and support Meals on Wheels of Denton County.
From time to time, Target Circle gives shoppers an opportunity to give back to the community. The more you shop, the more you can give by voting for your favorite charity! Be on the lookout for our periodic partnerships with Target and vote for Meals on Wheels of Denton County.
Click here to sign up to support us each time you shop with Amazon. If you don’t already have an account, you will be prompted to set one up. Make sure it takes you to our organization – SPAN Incorporated, Denton, TX.
Meet our Funding Partners
For more information about becoming a Funding Partner, contact our office.